Looking for Baskin Robbins Vegan menu? We have researched the menu and identified some of the items that are vegan and dairy-free.
After working with PETA, Baskin-Robbins launched dairy-free ice creams options in 2019. This is great news for vegans and people who are seeking plant based alternatives. Plant based options can be good for you, the animals and the environment, so next time you are at a Baskin Robbins, give it a try.
- Chocolate Extreme – An extreme explosion of chocolate with semi- sweet chocolate chips and a chocolate fudge ribbon. This was launched in August 2019.
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough – A dream come true for cookie-dough lovers with cookie pieces, chocolate chunks, and chocolate ribbons. This was launched in August 2019.
- Coffee Caramel Chunk – Love caramel, you will love this flavor, it comes with an espresso base, chocolate chunks, and a caramel ribbon. This was launched in November 2019.
- Daiquiri Ice – If you put your ear up to this summery lime ice with a splash of rum flavoring, you can hear the ocean.
Horchata Ice – The traditional drink is now a refreshingly indulgent scoop with cinnamon horchata flavored ice swirled with coconut cream.
- Miami Vice Sorbet – Take a vacation with this strawberry daiquiri and piña colada flavored sorbet sensation- one scoop and you’ll be sitting at the swim-up bar!
- Raspberry Sorbet – Delicious raspberries from the Pacific coast make this sorbet light and refreshing.
Watermelon Splash Ice – Refreshing watermelon flavored ice with candy “seeds”. No spitting, please!
- Mango Fruit Blast – Enjoy a taste of the tropics with yummy mangoes blended with ice for a refreshing trip to paradise.
- Strawberry Citrus Blast – Sweet Strawberry is combined with tangy citrus and ice for perfect refreshment.
- Tropical Fruit Blast – The tropical taste of guava, orange and passion fruit blended with ice. A refreshing exotic escape.
Baskin-Robbins Dairy-Free Toppings
- REESE’S® Peanut Butter Sauce
- Chocolate Syrup
- Maraschino Cherries
- Chopped Almonds
There may be more options available.
“The Baskin-Robbins culinary team has been hard at work on our non-dairy flavors for over two years. It was important for us to take the time to get it right,” said Jeanne Bolger, Director of Research and Development, Baskin-Robbins. “Both flavors are so smooth and indulgent, and the final product delivers the incredible quality that our customers have come to expect from any Baskin-Robbins ice cream. We’re very proud of the result.” source.